Oblivion Needs a Patch, ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryanlopez4550 said:
im so sick of that game shutting down on me...

not as sick of that as i am being a vampire..

im too lazy to go get my 442434 grand soul gems though

HAHA, I hated that, but, because your hot:

3 are in a Very Hard locked case on the main floor or Arcane University, just go there like 2am and waste a couple picks getting them.

Then, each mage guild has one somewhere in it. A case as well usually, but you may have to pickpocket the porter while he/she is sleeping.

The ingredients, after you find the gems, is worse though. :p. Hope it helps!

Ridlyn said:
I also found a money glitch.

Yeah I know, I have 98,000 right now. Cant find any kick *** weapons for like 20K or something insane :( money dont buy happiness!

P.P. Mguire said:
Ive had no problem cept little game play annoyances. Liek the whole difficulty thing and how i can barely find anything better than steel armor and silver weapons. Other than that its fine and i STILL cant find that Martin guy!!!

LOL - Are you serious PP? Martin is in the Church in Kvatch. First you must agree to help the kvatch guards close the oblivion gate. Then you go into the big door behind the gate, go into the church, talk to martin. He tells you he won't leave with you until it's safe. YOu then must go and close the gate, after the gate is closed you have to go back out to talk to the kvatch guards, they will head to the church with you... kill the last remaining imps and then go talk to martin again. he'll tell you he'll follow you to weyen.

also, I can't believe how many other glitches people have found also. As far as that money glitch goes... That's XBOX360. There is a much easier way on PC.

press "~" to open console and type "player.additem 0000000A 500000" - you just hit the lotto...

Well if you're bringing the console you might as well just use the command "tcl" which is basically no clipping which should allow you to unstick yourself.

There was a certain part of a quest that I was in and everytime I opened a specfic door, the game would crash.
I've had that happen like 3 times now, where a specific action in the game due to a quest would cause it to crash.

I just found something else that is annoying... I'm on the Slaughter Fish Scale quest and i've got 6 scales. I need 12. The green arrow on the map, where the next fish is supposed to be, IS A DEAD FISH i've already killed. There are no more fish in that lake. I spent about 30 minutes swimming the whole thing. There are not other fish. Just a dead one floating were the green arrow is. I'm really p!ssed. I can't even use the cheat to get 6 more scales because the jerk i'm fishing for just keeps saying, "I don't know what i'll do if you don't get those scales."

This game is really starting to P!ss me the F off. One issue after the next. Screw it, i just joined the Dark Brotherhood... I'm going to kill everything.... I was trying to go GOOD... but now i'm going EVIL....

That money glitch works on the pc version as well. Whenever i start running low on cash i'll go in there and treat myself to 10,000g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom