Oblivion just too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan on playing this game on me 6800 gs, oh ya. Im not so picky though so even though I have an LCD monitor ill set the res down until it runs all right. To my 1024 x768 looks fine on my lcd, so I'll probably run it on that
Same here, except I'm using a 6800GT, granted it's OC'd like crap, but I will be using 1024x768 on my LCD...that's generally what I run most games at. Looks fine.

Same here im running on a 6800GS and its on high on stock i have yet to OC it yet and they are supposed to OC like crap so im wondering what i can get it to

do you guys think i can run it with a 6600GT on 1280x1024 with settings mid, no aa or af or shadows, im not picky about those.

haha, i can't decide what i like better... hdr or AA, they both rip me apart on 1280.... hdr doesnt seem to give the people that nice smooth look, but the lighting is just insane with hdr, and the spells have a great glow with hdr

personally I'd take HDR over AA. So you may have some jaggies, but I'd think the HDR would add a lot more to the game and what you see than AA would.

hahaha, i dont care what people say, i was having fun in the game, i was beating this wolf with my huge hammer thing, and i just wacked that thing so hard it started tumbling down the hill like crazy, i love the physics in that game.. and those dears, i shot a dear 6 times with arrows and it didnt die.. i had to burn it to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom