Oblivion - How in the ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you up the difficulty after you're already in game? Or is it set when you start?

Try changing it up a level.

Alex81388 said:
Can you up the difficulty after you're already in game? Or is it set when you start?

Yep, its in the gameplay options. I have mine a little higher then the middle.

I have the setting at normal and I am in the warrior class.

currently I am at level 3, so I wont level up for a while. I have joined the fighters and mages guild, so hopefully I can learn some fighting and magic techniques and earn some serious cash.

Also when entering certain shops you can pay for training, is it worth getting the training??

I have not had any speed problems with my dual core CPU. The only problem I have encountered so far is when I am exiting the game back to windows, sometimes an error occurs. Other than this nothing.

P.P. Mguire said:
Seriously why do the warriors join both the mages and fighters guild both? That dosent make sense.

Why doesnt it make sense? I havent joined either guild yet, but I may join as many as I can. hehe

Has anyone finished the quest finding the paining of the count for the countess?? I found this painting in the bottom of the west tower but how do you activate the item? Any hints would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom