Oblivion Hot Coffee Mod = Mature ESRB Rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see any reason for not allowing to post the link for the mod.

i have got it, and now i am able to see female's breast, but i didn't feel that they are sexual attractive.

by the way is there a mod that allow us to see them completely nude (not wearing any thing)

sorry for my bad english

sorry, but whats wrong with nudity? and why not link it on this forum?
Because the powers that be, i.e. the owner of the site as well as the admin, don't want crap like that here. They are trying to turn TF into a decent site, that anyone can come to without being slapped in the face with profanity and such as this.

Sure its nudity but come on its game related and i think its more about the humour than the nudity.
Nudity may be fine for you, and it may be socially acceptable in some places, but not here. Pure and simple.

Humor? Getting your joliies by watch what amounts to cartoon nudity? Brother...

and trotter you obviously have no sense of humour.
You have no idea. I am big time cut-up and workplace comedian. I keep everyone rolling. My wife fell in love with my sense of humor before she fell in love with me. BUT, with some things I am dead serious.

================================================

i don't see any reason for not allowing to post the link for the mod.
Reasons stated above.

i have got it, and now i am able to see female's breast, but i didn't feel that they are sexual attractive.
Then you have it for what other reason...?

by the way is there a mod that allow us to see them completely nude (not wearing any thing)
Again I ask, Why would you want it?

================================================

Basically, I don't see the attraction for these mods. Nor do I see why some here are so set to want to post them and/or link to them from TF.

Maybe I am uptight about it. But I am certain that I would not be the only one to oppose it in the mod/admin staff.

i dont think the mod makers made the mod to be sexually arousing i think they made as a joke or for fun.... same as GTA hot coffee mod... anyone who gets aroused by those kinds of things has problems.. but my point is that i could post a screenshot of me headshotting someone in a game but not a screenshot of a naked elf? please explain that one?

Trotter, people who think they are funny are not, rule of thumb, you are the lamest guy in the world, if you had a sence of humor you would be more resiliant, you would see this nude mod and go "ROTFLMAO! what kind of nerd would get his jollies off over this! OMG! thats pathetic!"

Okay, so now it's time to close this thread before someone goes too far and everyone wants to get mad and someone gets banned. For example:

Fwiffo said:
Trotter, people who think they are funny are not, rule of thumb, you are the lamest guy in the world,...
IMO, that was a flame. And you can consider this a warning.

We have already discussed the "new" rules for this forum and we're not going to play games about sex or nudity, whether it's a picture or some computer generated graphic. If you go back in this thread, you'll see starts of flames, you'll see sexual innuendos, and other things that we've already stated are not going to be allowed.

Then there's the ones that want to argue the rules AGAIN. The rules are not up for debate. It doesn't matter if one watches whatever on TV, or reads whatever in magazines (if they read them), this is still a Tech-Forum about computers and that's what it will stay.

Thanks for your cooperation in abiding by the rules.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom