Oblivion gone GOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Switch

Fully Optimized
Thats right, March 20th!
There will be a ton of you out there thrilled to know that The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is Gold! :D The official press release says we should see the game on the store shelves on March 20th. :cool:
Bethesda Softworks® and 2K Games today announced that the highly-anticipated role-playing game, The Elder Scrolls® IV: Oblivion™ has gone to gold master and will be available in stores in North America and Europe during the week of March 20. Oblivion will be available for Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PC in both regular and collector's editions.
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/41045

2.5 weeks left to wait, I hope I can do it :)
I'll be buying the collector's addition as soon as it's released

PZEROFGH said:
What's so good about this game?!?!??!

get yourself morrowind and you will know why

oblivion is basically like morrowind except with better graphics and depth

I'm actually not going to play it probably. Not my kind of game. Morrowind bore the heck out of me.

The screenshots look beautiful. :D I haven't played any of the other games, but I'll give it a try, if only for the graphics. :p

only for the graphics?.. to many ppl now judge the game based on its graphics
game looks boring to me

quest1on said:
only for the graphics?.. to many ppl now judge the game based on its graphics
game looks boring to me
I'm not judging it on graphics alone, i'm sure its going to be a fantasic game. I just thought i'd make a statement that i'm not going to be playing it for the gameplay, but to see the graphics in action because I don't like fantasy RPG's. I didn't like morrowind, and i'm not going to like oblivion if its anything like its predecessor.

ehh u people should try somethin new for a change. all i used to play were FPSs and now i just started getting into some RPGs and MMOs and i love it...but i still love FPSs more. IMO even if it looks boring u should maybe attempt to try it cause pretty sure this game will r0x0rzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom