Oblivion Character Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you do to get the gray fox hood? Just do a lot of missions for the thieves guild?

I never really started with a bow at all. For my range attacks, I have been using destruction magic (or magicka, if you want to use the game's word). I figured that since I started using it quite a bit, then I might as well keep using it and get that skill level high.

Doesn't need to match, it's all about what's effective My previous sword did match. The Silver longsword, but I got tired of using it.
That Katana is a great weapon. I keep one in my inventory just in case my normal sword breaks or becomes so damaged that it's kinda useless and I am found without a repair hammer or two.

oh... do i have to spend more money this month on Oblivion? Is it really good? oh.. god... please don't tell me it is... I don't want to spend anymore money...
Yes, buy it.

Nubius said:
what do you do to get the gray fox hood? Just do a lot of missions for the thieves guild?

You get it after you complete all of the quests for the thieve's guild. Its actually not that hard, even the last one.

Actually, those shots are really not that accurate. I change weapons and shields several times a day when I get something new. The armor/hood are the same and I always have a bow and some sort of sword.

yeah I went and did all that, but taking screens still doesn't work. It's probably because I did other edits to the .ini and set it as 'read only' so it wont do it or something.

Nubius you need to finish the dark guild quests, they are so fun and you get the better dark armor that the high rankers get. As well as a lot of other magical items, and more.

I've been doing a majority of the missions from them, because they are indeed fun :D Infact, right now I'm on that stupid one 'permanently retired' where you gotta wait for that dude to take off his armor and shoot him with the "rose of sithis" arrow they gave you. Of course you could just kill him, but I want my bonus! :mad: Did you wait for him to take off his armor? If so, could you tell me when the crap that dude takes it off so I can shoot him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom