Oblivion Character Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Screw it, we've got 10 million oblivion threads anyway, might as well have one more. I couldn't ever get the 'unlock the print screen' thing to work for me in oblivion, so I just used Fraps.

Also, for those who dont know.

You can hit ~ to bring down console and type in 'tm' naturally without the apostrophes in there. This will hide all the menus so you can get a screenshot like mine where all you see is the character. You can only move the character BEFORE you do TM though. So move them around, then do the hide menus, then take a screen. Lets see what kind of crap you've got :D

Click to enlarge

Female Dark Elf

My outfit is from the dark brotherhood. That Katana is from joining the blades. That's a silver shield won from the guy I killed to become grand champion of the arena and silver arrows on my back

I have that same shield and sword nubius, but im wearing the raiment i got from winning the grand champion, its the best stuff i have.

I dont have fraps so i cant take a pic. Im also lvl 7.

I only downloaded fraps last night for FPS and some screenshots. It's a small program.

I want to see some more characters dang it!

And I also wore the grand champion stuff for a while, but that dark brother hood gives you +8 on a lot of the attributes I need like blade, sneak, mercantile, marskman, I THINK are the ones. It has +8 for 5 different things, then the hood I'm wearing has +2 on the same things as the armor so overall it's +10 for those attributes.

I made an imperial that looks a lot like sean connory, though his body color is bright blue... Looks pretty good IMO.

Download fraps and post it up for us :D

I'm tired of only seeing my character :(

I must have gotten lucky when I became Grand Champion in the arena, because I got a Dwarven Shield and Sword from final match. Here ya go Nubius, some pics other than yours:D

LVL9 Breton Rogue

I was using the Grand Champion Rainmants from the arena, but now I just use Chainmail all around.

Sword and Shield are Dwarven from the Arena as well.

You a vampire Nubius?
no, I cured it :)

A katana and shield? That just doesnt match.
Doesn't need to match, it's all about what's effective :D My previous sword did match. The Silver longsword, but I got tired of using it.

Here ya go Nubius, some pics other than yours
awesome, finally :D

Yours matches so I assume ferris will be pleased :p

oh... do i have to spend more money this month on Oblivion? Is it really good? oh.. god... please don't tell me it is... I don't want to spend anymore money...

I ususally switch between a few different weapons and pieces of armor/clothing.

I use the gray fox hood for stealing stuff (duh) and running around and the Black Hand hood for everything else. Dark Brotherhood outfit for armor. Really like the benefits to the stats. :D I'm an archer, so the bow is my main weapon with a few different swords/knives that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom