Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Fully Optimized
Hey guys,
Well i started playing Oblivion great game first of all i believe its engine is the best compared to other games...

Well i started out as a Archer/Swordsman aka Rogue and i think that the first mission i got is to hard or i'm not playing right.
I have to get the people out of the towers in oblivion or something .... please give me some tactics on how to play

Thanks
Preacher

Just google "Oblivion Walkthroughs". I'm sure you'll find a buttload of help.

It's a good game, although I haven't played it in a long time.

The great thing about Oblivion is that you don't have to play it linearly. You pick up different quests along the way, but you pick and choose which to do and when. You can even start one, and then drop it and go with another.

:D

Oblivion, like Morrowind, gets boring pretty quickly. level 30 rolls around, you have the best items, every house, master of every guild possible, etc etc.

but until then, its cool :)

some strategies...

basically all i can think of is keep blocking till they attack, you have a free hit on them then basically -- even if they're not stunned.

also if you're a scout/thief type char, STAY HIDDEN. sneak attacks are 1 shot kills until about level 6 from memory, then everything scales up a bit and gets harder.

Dont start in Kvatch first, go and do a couple small guild quests and kill a few thieves and get some decent weapons, armor, and spells.
Then go and start fighting daedra.

go cave robbing early on to get a good stash of loot built up. it kinda gets repetitive but i found that was one of the easiest ways to cash in on some nice weapons, armor, etc.

there are way too many tips to try to give a new player. just try to explore all aspects of the game instead of focusing on one thing. oblivion is too big and deep of a game to skimp out on the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom