Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, well money has nothing to do with it. I needed a laptop for school because where I go is a completely wireless campus. Besides the occasional Empire Earth and such, I wasn't much into games until kinda recently.

An Alienware laptop is for somebody like me who would want to replace his desktop for a laptop because i constantly drag my PC everywhere. Literaly everywhere. When i go to shows in OK i set it up in the lobby and get free wireless and even in the back of the truck when i wasnt 18 and couldnt go in the club. If i had a laptop i could game on it would be so much easier and i wouldnt have to drag a CRT everywhere. I would be willing to pay more for a laptop considering your still buying the LCD, HDs, opticals, ect ect. Not to mention it costs more to build it and the products are smaller for the same type of desktop speed. Also, it gets hot cause your stuffing this hot stuff in a very small hole. And rule # 1 the word Dell shouldnt be conjoined w/ the word Gaming period. You should know better than that.

P.P. Mguire said:
And rule # 1 the word Dell shouldnt be conjoined w/ the word Gaming period. You should know better than that.

It's a fact that they are one of the top-sellers of high-end laptops because people are too stupid to not buy one.

Also if you're gonna buy a laptop with an fx-60 and dual 7900gtx's you arent going to have the battery life to load bf2.

FUnny how they have dual 7900GTXs in Alienwares now and some ppl say they are no warmer than a 7500 mobility Radeon.
Complete BS. I know more than one person who had an alienware with less than dual 7900GTXs and that thing gets hot as crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom