NVIDIA To Host DirectX 10 Demo Of Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
NVIDIA To Host DirectX 10 Demo Of Crysis

NVIDIA sent out a press release saying that the Crysis demo (DX10) will be hosted, starting tomorrow, at nZone.com

PC gamers will soon be able to play the most advanced video game ever created. The Crysis demo—available tomorrow from nZone.com—includes the complete first level of the game, representing about 45 minutes of gameplay.

wicked be able to see how my system handles DX10, im guessing it wont be too god but hey

well ill be able to max out this game with easy...the problem is that im on xp.
If the difference is noticable or worth it...ill goto vista.

well ill be able to max out this game with easy...the problem is that im on xp.
If the difference is noticable or worth it...ill goto vista.

haha XP hahahaha sorry i wanted to find a reason to laugh at your system and tht was a particulary bad one

i like it after being stuck with it for 8 months you get used to it

well it was buggy for me the 2nd time i had it.

I kept getting a driver related error. I had to goto a previous nvidia driver, but then some other problems.

I might just get another hdd and have vista on it.
My bro uses this pc too and he prefers xp. SO i could have vista for future gaming, and xp for other stuff.
Im wondering whether i should install 64 bit though...
i might just stick with 32 bit ultimate and get 3gb of ram.

I thought the same about vista a few months back, i got basic for really cheap and installed it and only lasted a day because i couldnt get my soundcard working or my webcam installed, but a few months later on i installed Ultimate 32bit(which i have now) and my sound cards now working and ive got another webcam which DOES work in vista so im sorted, and it runs just as fast as xp did on my machine.

Had it installed a whole week now and not one error or issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom