nvidia game optimizer

Nukem

Where am I again?
Don't know if this posted yet... But it seems pretty sweet. I D/L'ed it and used it on Skyrim. It set a few things that I forgot about... But I haven't done a total night of it yet, to see what the changes will do to the machine with all the mods... Last time I had "Ultra" settings, it crashed on me continually until I dialed some setting back.

Nvidia's GeForce Experience PC game optimizer enters open beta - TechSpot

Also it only has support for the following games:

Assassin's Creed 3
Batman: Arkham City
Battlefield 3
Borderlands 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Counter-Strike:GO
CrossFire: Rival Factions*
Crysis 2
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Diablo III
Dirt 3
DOTA 2
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
F1 2012
Fable III*
Fallout New Vegas*
Far Cry 3
FIFA 12
FIFA 13
Football Manager 2013
Hawken*
Hitman Absolution
League of Legends
Left 4 Dead 2
Mass Effect 3
Max Payne 3
Mechwarrior Online
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Planetside 2*
Portal 2
Shogun 2: Total War
Star Wars The Old Republic
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty
Team Fortress 2
The Secret World*
The Sims 3
The Sims Medieval
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings*
World Of Tanks
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

*Core 2 CPUs not current supported

I do the same myself, but it's for those folks who are nervous about it, or don't know all the setting involved for they're hardware. This scans and sets it for them. With the exception of 2 setting, this program does the same thing you and I normally do.

So... what it does is sets everything for optimal yet "ooh that looks nice" settings so its balanced? I might give that a try.

I'm new to gaming and was wondering if there are any tips you can do before starting a video game to make it run as best as possible. I have a decent computer but i just want to make it run as smoothly as i can with decent quality graphics.

I'm new to gaming and was wondering if there are any tips you can do before starting a video game to make it run as best as possible. I have a decent computer but i just want to make it run as smoothly as i can with decent quality graphics.

Turn off AA, lower resolution, lower quality settings in general, close other applications before you start the game...

All those kind of things if you are struggling to run a game.

Back
Top Bottom