NVIDIA 3d Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleGorilla

Baseband Member
I was recently browsing when I found out of Nvidia's 3d vision, a pack which makes it able to game in 3d. CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT any thoughts and experiences with this ? is it actually good or just a bunch of garbadge?:umm:

And does anyone know details of the project? what kind of technologies are used etc and maybe have links to articles concerning 3d gaming

Actually, some games are supposedly pretty good with it. Batman Arkham Assylum is supposed to be one of the best, but the new Battlefield Bad Company 2 supports it - and in beta tests the developers said users would frequently go to point out things to the developers and hit there finger on the screen because the sense of depth was so realistic.

Other games however arn't so good. The technology is great, it's just up to developers to program there software properly.

Actually, some games are supposedly pretty good with it. Batman Arkham Assylum is supposed to be one of the best, but the new Battlefield Bad Company 2 supports it - and in beta tests the developers said users would frequently go to point out things to the developers and hit there finger on the screen because the sense of depth was so realistic.

Other games however arn't so good. The technology is great, it's just up to developers to program there software properly.

Worth buying or is it handy for people to wait untill it is upgraded?

I've tried it on a few games and it just isn't quite right. But it worked perfectly if the desired result is a headache.

I think it's polarized glasses, or it might me shutter glasses. Basically each eye see's a different image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom