Number Pad On Keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C3ntury

Solid State Member
How many of you actually use a numb pad for gaming...or even outside of gaming? I'm looking to purchase a Filco (104 or tenkeyless) and not sure if they are worth having, also considering the board cost less and a whopping 3.3" shorter XD :p

Also, in addition to getting a Filco would it be a waste to eventually order a Logy G13 for gaming?

Thanks for any advice :D

I use my number pad outside of gaming... a lot. I work with numbers a good bit and hate using the numbers at the top of the keyboard.

If it is just for gaming, or you don't mess with numbers very much, then a keyboard without a number pad should be fine.

Well isn't the question do you use them? I mean if u never use the numpad then you should not have a problem. I use it fairly often, never in game other then for garry's mod, but for other tasks such as spreadsheets, calculations, ect.

I used to be a4862 user for FPS. But as more and more FPS got more advanced, I did move over to AWDS.
More advanced as in.....
Jedi Knight Series where not only did you have guns, but force powers too.
Soilder Of Forture, one of the first games where i remember you can look around corners and shoot.
Unreal Tornament where you need to issue out commands to your bots.

I have not used the number pad for gaming in a very long time.

As for outside gaming, I do use the number pad alot for numbers. If I need to use numbers, I am more likely to use a number pad as appose to the top row of number keys.

I never use it for anything.

I've only ever seen people using the g13 if paired with a laptop since laptop keyboards aren't the best for gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom