No COD 3 for PC?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
COD2 felt pretty consoley, I'm sure COD3 would've been just more of the same. Maybe it's for the best, usually when decisions like this are made it's because the game isn't up to par for the pc market but is expected to sell better in console land.

Beefcake said:
They could try to be able to play from the German side, but that would be too "politcaly incorrect". I would be very interesting to play them in the campaign mode and instead of just multiplayer.

As far as fps games, it's pretty tapped out, but as CoH has shown there can still be some great WWII games that don't have to be first-person.

Yea i dont care waht the *government* thinks i would love to play fomr the German side even if they still get defeated in the game. It would be ALOt more interesting besides I already play the German side in any WWII based Online game (like DOD:Source, COD, COD2)

Man this blows. I was looking forward to getting this game untill i found out its not for pc. That makes no sense at all considering the computer is where the top graphics are.

More people will own a PS3 IMO, than own a computer with a graphic card and CPU to be able to handle CoD3 (if it was ever release). But I agree they should of released it for PC also just like CoD2 released for XBOX 360, because I'm getting bored with CoD and CoD2 already.

Phanto said:

The source compared Call of Duty 4Â’s technical achievements to other games saying that while most shooters have two or three critical points on the head, Call of Duty 4 has 16, saying that you can shoot the side of an opponentÂ’s helmet to make it spin on their head, or knock the helmet clean off. Supposedly you will even be able to shoot an enemyÂ’s ear off.

SWEET :D

Lol, an FPS that doesn't get released on PC.

Well, CoD2 was an awesome game, but it is really hard to tell the difference between CoD1 and CoD2, except for some graphics changes. It's more like an expansion. Your momma won't be able the difference between CoD1 and CoD2.

I liked CoD1 very much, cause it was new, and a huge improvement to MoH, which most people were playing at that time.

They should have waited longer before releasing a sequel to CoD1.
It is like NFS Underground and its sequels, they are all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom