No-cd Software (not illegal cracks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waphlez

Fully Optimized
First off, I am not talking about anything illegal. I'm asking about software that lets me play my games without the disk, but needs the real disk to do so. I would like to be able to play my games without being bothered to switch disks. I have the disk(s) to every game that I have, and all of them were paid for.

Does anybody know any good software that will let me do this? I know there are some out there but I don't remember their names. I saw some of this software at Microcenter but I would prefer freeware.

Alcohol120 and/or Daemon Tools will let you make an image of your disk and then mount it as a virtual drive.

I use Alcohol120, myself. I have my BF2 disk 1 and Special Forces disk 1 mounted.

Whenever I get a new game I automatically burn an ISO of the CD and store in on my HD. I have daemon tools set up for 4 virtual drives so that I hardly ever have to "change" disks. No-cd cracks are "illeagal" in terms of teh EULA but sometime you have to do what you have to do.

Beefcake said:
So it is legal to use cracks if you legally own the game? I was just making sure my thread didn't get locked ;)

Don't really know if it's legal or not :confused: For locking the thread as long as your only talking about no-cd crack's it's fine here at TF,Just don't go talking about all the other illegal crap ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom