no-cd patches/cracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

*PyRo*

In Runtime
How do you get no-cd keys to work. I usually dl them as .exe and i run them but nothing happens. What should I be doing?:(

Ok but for example i am trying to Get gta3 to run off no cd, is all i do replace the gta3.exe file with the crack because the crack is only 3kb but the original is 3.55mb. And should you have all the files on the cd downloaded to your computer?

*PyRo* said:
Ok but for example i am trying to Get gta3 to run off no cd, is all i do replace the gta3.exe file with the crack because the crack is only 3kb but the original is 3.55mb. And should you have all the files on the cd downloaded to your computer?

3kb? No, that doesn't sound right at all, but yes, normally all you do is download & replace with the original exe. Most of the time, there is no need to copy other files from the CD to your computer, but it is required for some games. Which version of GTA 3 are you running? Try downloading a different fix for it.

I know for a fact the fixes (nocd patches) on our site for GTA 3 work (assuming you use a fix for the same version of your game: www.megagames.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom