NO CD for BF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thresh

Desktop Engineer
Yes I own it, and I think it's safe to say the game is unhackable considering you need a valid CD key registered with your logon name. But I need a NO CD .exe that will work. I've tried a few and I was kicked in every server I tried playing on because Punkbuster detected a corrupt executable. My DVD-ROM/RW finally clunked out on me, and it was my only drive. Any help is appreciated.

This is considered illegal and ca not be discuessed here. Doesnt matter if you ownt he game or not it can be used for illegal purposes.

Check *cough*gamecopyworld*cough* google is all we can say.

I used a mounted image of disk 1 for a while. I now have the basic files BF2 needs to verify mounted thanks to a friend. If I am able to revive my other hard drive, I'll share it.

i used to have to use mounted image files for diablo 2 and BF1942 because the playdisks got damaged & lost. nothing illegal about it, as long as you have proof of purchase and a valid CD key, you have the license to the game.

This is considered illegal and ca not be discuessed here. Doesnt matter if you ownt he game or not it can be used for illegal purposes.

Check *cough*gamecopyworld*cough* google is all we can say.

As long as you own (bought) the game, it's not illegal. Just like you're able to make 1 backup copy of a movie you have, its all right.

GameCopyWorld - Mirrors - No-CD, No-DVD Patches, Game Fixes, Trainers & Cheats

It has fixed EXEs and fixed images that you mount with Daemon Tools or Alcohol 120%. I just tried to get on today and was getting kicked from servers because it said my game was "modified" or something, so I think the fixed EXEs aren't working for me anymore. I'm going to go back to the fixed image, as it's never given me any problems.

I crack all of my games, because I hate swapping out CDs. It gets old.

I've searched for this too, I hate having to swap cd's in and out. It installs 12gb's of game and you still need the cd?? thats stupid.

You can't use no-CD executables because, as you said, PB will own you for it. However, I made a mini-image quite a while ago because I got sick of using the CD.

I uploaded it to my hosting. It has two files, an MDF and an MDS. You need both of them in the same location for it to work. You have to mount the MDS file. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you how to do that, so Google it.

This will not install any portions of the game, it just bypasses the CD check.

Linky: http://s4g-clan.com/files/bf2_mini_image.rar

I don't think this is against any rules here, but if it is I'm sorry and please edit my post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom