No CD<=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank_Jaeger

Baseband Member
I have AOE:2 installed on two computers in my house and I want to play a game over the LAN but I have only one copy of the game so obviously I can only run the game on one computer at a time.

How can I make it so that I can play the game on both computers at the same time? I've heard of things called no-cd cracks...is that what I need?

No you need a welder and some toothpaste. Put some toothpaste on your cd and then weld the cd into your cd drive.

but I have only one copy of the game so obviously I can only run the game on one computer at a time
So put the CD in, start up the game, take the CD out, take it to computer 2 and repeat the process. This is what I've gotta do with BF2 at LANs.

Otherwise check www.gameburnworld.com, they usually have instructions for making your own NO-CD or sometimes they already have some.

fuz_master said:
No you need a welder and some toothpaste. Put some toothpaste on your cd and then weld the cd into your cd drive.
Wow, that was soooooooooo funny. :rolleyes:

Thanks Nubius.

You can get no cd cracks easily from places like megagames.com , I dont know about the legality of it if you are worried about that. Usually cracking a game involves pasting the cracked exe file into the game directory. Alternativly you can burn the CD, but most games will recognise it as a burned copy and wont runt (dunno about AOE 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom