NFSU2/Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugo82

In Runtime
When I put the all of the display settings on full the game becomes bitty. To sort this out i have to turn the "Level of Detail" down to half in order to sort it out. Surely with the 6800 GT you can have full settings or is this incorrect, or is there something else that may be causing the problem ?

Thanks

I have the EXACT same problem, the game runs choppy when its on full detail. I gets me soooo erked, I also have a 6800 GT.

Maybe we can't go on full settings, but i'll search other forums and maybe even ask EA Games about the problem (if it is one).

There was only one setting that I couldnt pull to full capacity..It left the game unplayable as it would leave a black tint over the main play screen...lol..I forget which one it was, but Ill see...Other than that one I have everything maxed out with no problems on a 9800pro. I think it was the AA setting.

i have nfsu2 on full, even with 4xaa and i've never seen my fps drop below 30 except once or twice.. avg is 50 fps

Where are you guys at on the game?? I just got the Audi A3 last night and am very excited about modding it...I dont have any money though so I cant have fun yet :(

i've unlocked everything and done another 20 races since, i'm about to get the impreza and make it 10*.

Ive got it for the PS2, but I have a demo for the computer and it was horrible in the performance area. Well, I have a Honda Civic and it's juiced up quite a bit. And it's fast as crap too.

Get a good sponsor and race URL races as much as you can. Itll be the best thing you can do. I know you know that but just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom