NFSU mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceflow

In Runtime
regretably, i've got nfsu as a gift. and i find that the story is bad the pysics are bad, and there is not a good selection of cars.

BUT the game does look execptional. and on that note i wondered if anyone had made a racing mod on this platform.

Does anyone know of any?

I dont know of any mods but there are a few trainers and other downloads like new vinils and etc.I have a few but i cant get any to work! Lol.

Forceflow said:
regretably, i've got nfsu as a gift. and i find that the story is bad the pysics are bad, and there is not a good selection of cars.

BUT the game does look execptional. and on that note i wondered if anyone had made a racing mod on this platform.

Does anyone know of any?
HELL NO MAN!! THIS GAMES ROCKS !!

yea its a pretty good game just theres not much cars.wait for nfsu2 its gona be heaps better with more carsand extras.

NFSU is not supposed to have realistic driving. It's an arcade style racer. Thats why the physics suck.

I actually thought that it was a pretty good game, it is very arcadish but arcade games are fun.

Kind of short also, I beat it in a couple days on hard...

first of all, that music was absolutely horrid, and the sound effects sound really really fake.

second the car selection is hilarious : 1 german, 1 french, 1 korean, 1 american, and 3 937 856 japanese cars.

the tracks were repetitive, the ai was bad, and the plot is worse than painkiller!!!

the only good thing that came out of that game was that engine, awsome reflections, lighting, shadow, and a sense of speed.

the only reason i finished that game was because that was one of the very few games that money was paid for me to play it - thats all.

so thats a shame that there are no mods for it... any mod would be very popular because tons and tons of people bought this game (kind of like the half-life - counter strike situation) . anyways im glad you guys liked the game, i wish i could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom