NFSMW bounty trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick tip. When your waiting on the platform, if the cops come up the ramp just jump off the end but before you hit the ground hit the car reset button (default=R) and you'll reset either on the ramp or on the platform outside and the cop that came up the ramp will now have fallen off the end be down below you again. Just keep doing this till you reach the bounty you need. Thanks to Juice Daddy for the bus stop bounty trick, I don't know what I would have done without it.LOL

When your waiting on the platform, if the cops come up the ramp just jump off the end but before you hit the ground hit the car reset button (default=R) and you'll reset either on the ramp or on the platform outside and the cop that came up the ramp will now have fallen off the end be down below you again.
Now thats just mean. lol :p

Here are the original instrucions,

Here's an easy way to get bounty...

first, start a chase...
then, go here...

http://www.eraserinc.com/ihs/images/4cR66402.jpg

you should see the bus station somewhere, go into it and up the ram... and situate your car like so \/

http://www.eraserinc.com/ihs/images/4mO66512.jpg

then sit back and relax... (notice the bounty)

http://www.eraserinc.com/ihs/images/E1Z66541.jpg

eventually the cops will die down, and they will loose sight of your car (lol, right above them) and you can slooowwwly evade..., then cool down...

http://www.eraserinc.com/ihs/images/XyT66564.jpg

this whole thing takes forever, so be pacient..., and it's most effective on pursuit level 5...

and some instructions that followed...

I've never been busted, when you want to end the bus station trick, /\ that will work, lol, you have to be pacient, if you don't move niether will the cops, another way to do it, is to back up to the end of the ramp, face the bus station, the floor it, keep going strait, through the end of the bus station notice on the map that there is a curved road in front of you, I think on the second curve after that orange triangle police killing thing(use it on the way) there is a hideing place(visible in cooldown) if you see it, hit the speed breaker, and turn into it, and hide there... this works the same way as the bus station, the police never get back there, and if done right you would have taken out the police back at that wooden thing that fell and you will evade them du to them loseing site of you...

good luck people, It's never failed me...

you can also hide in the place inbetween the ramps in the bus station. 8 out of 10 times, you don't get caught because the small glass handrail hides your car. however, some 'smart' cops will accidentally go up the ramp and bust ya. One time i was trying the hide there, and the pursuit bar never got to evade, i dunno why. everyone was in the right places.

Yay! i just beat the carrer mode! Razor can't drive if his life depended on it since i beat him in my Cobalt SS!

That bus station trick keeps screwing up, it hasn't worked once for me. Whenever I get to 4 heat and the helicopters come, the black cars come up the ramp and yeah, when there are 20 of them below you, its kind of over. Gah!

That bus station trick keeps screwing up, it hasn't worked once for me. Whenever I get to 4 heat and the helicopters come, the black cars come up the ramp and yeah, when there are 20 of them below you, its kind of over. Gah!
Thats because you have to go to the very edge of the overhang. and dont' worry about the helicopter, it just sits there. if you want to get away, simply drive into the gap between the ramps. that way you'll be hidden from the helicopter and the cars.

Do what I do and drive off the end and before you hit the road press the car reset button (default=R) and you'll appear on the ramps inside the bus stop or where you dropped off either way the cop has fallen off and gone down below. Today I had a cop fly into the air and land on it's roof on the platform bit and while I was LMAO it busted me!!! I thought it was written off.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom