NFSMW bounty trick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Switch

Fully Optimized
what is that bounty trick that juice daddy had? i know it has something to do with the bus station. do you go up one of the ramps and just camp outside of the window? how do you get the police off of your butt when your finished?

The plan worked good for me and finally allowed me to race blacklist #3.

I am not sure if this is exactly to juice daddy's tutorial, but what I did was get a cop to chase me then cruise up that ramp and parked my car as close to the edge as possible so you are visible to the cops..then just leave it there and your heat meter will grow, bounty will rake up then eventually the cooldown marker comes on and they go away and you mop up...

yeah, i figured it out. i'll never have to do bounty runs again. however, i'm on blacklist 2, and i just can't get the last milestone. i've done the speedtrap ones and the bounty in one pursuit thing with the bus trick. I always get caught with the cops when i try to do the other milestones.

Nice one I'm having so much trouble getting the bounty. I'm on blacklist 6 and I just can't get away from those **** helicopters. Can you get rid of them? or is it like in real life when the copter comes out your screwed?

Metr01973 said:
Nice one I'm having so much trouble getting the bounty. I'm on blacklist 6 and I just can't get away from those **** helicopters. Can you get rid of them? or is it like in real life when the copter comes out your screwed?

Just wait for it to go away.

go to the bus station, camp there untill you get the bounty you want, and than hide in between the ramps to get the cops off of you (including the helicopter).

where abouts in the bus station do you camp to get the bounty up ?? cause dont the cops come in...and then wen u go up the ramp they cant follow and u get away ??

Give yourself a little bit of room between the cops and you by driving around the station a few times than fly through the windows and go up the ramp. DonÂ’t drive all the way off the ramp though. Stop at the very edge so they can see you. After you get however much bounty you want, just turn around or back up into the station and turn immediately so that youÂ’re in the little space between the ramps. The small bit of glass on the edge will hide you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom