NFS Underground 2: Wheel Compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
I just got NFS Underground 2 and i've fallen in love with this game. I'm not normally a racing game player, but i was in the mood for something other than First Person Shooters.

I'm having a lot of fun with this game right now in Career mode. I've got an FX-55, (2) 6800ultras in SLI, (2GIG - Corsair XMS Pro) and a huge 21" Perfect Flat CRT monitor. Also, have SB Audigy 2 Platinum card with a home theater system hooked up to the PC. This game is one of the best racing games i've ever played.

I was wondering what it would be like with one of those LOGITECH force feedback wheels? The 99.00 one with the manual shift. Does anyone know if the wheel is compatible with this game? If it is, i'm going to buy it and lock myself in my game room and never leave.

It is.. but for me, the steering wheel didnt improve the game. It was much harder to control the car etc. although I guess thats because I dont have a licesnse

lol dude I think in like 95% of your posts you put in what your system consists of. I think by now most people already know, why don't you just put it in your sig already.

Anywho, wheels absolutely suck man. jaksback (moderator here) uses a game pad but I use the good ole keyboard. That game was fun, but as soon as I got my car to 10 stars and all performance parts in there I stopped playing haha, it's on that 'to beat later' list

I have a wheel, much easier to drive. It so fun doing wheelies in the game. I love tha game so fun. SO far im 38 percent done.

I use a gamepad for this game. I have heard that if you use a wheel, make sure to get one that has a good anchor and won't move around a lot. Also I have heard that the pedals make all the difference too. I don't know from personal experience though. As far as the wheel being compatible, I'm pretty sure it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom