nfs: shift doesnt seem responsive

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
im playing it and i know my computer can handle it a breeze as i can play 1680 res no problem its not laggy or jittery atall

my thing is the controls dont seem to be very responsive example when im racing its seems slo mo, i dont know how else to describe it just not very responsive i feel

I use a G25 setup and I had to move the slider up for one of the steering settings. Can't recall which one at the moment since I am at work.

well if you are not using a wheel I don't know if it would help. I think it's the steering sensitivity. You can try it out. Basically the more sensitive it is the more responsive it will be to your movement. I've always raced on sims so I familar with it on the G25. Not sure about keyboard/mouse or controller. You can try it.

I recall that being the first thing that bothered me. I would turn my wheel a bit and the car wouldn't even steer until I pulled left or right a lot more then what I expected I needed to do. So I moved that up and it got a little better.

You can also change the sensitivity for gas, brake, etc.

its really good now, in the end i disabled vsync and made all the textures, medium but i still got the same res 1680, im probably going to update my vid card driver, what do you guys think?

well obviously i thought it was software related ie the keys, sensitivity but it was hardware ie textures res all that

mmm ive got a problem now since ive disabled vsync the ingame is spot on now, but i have a problem when i finish a race and it starts to load back to the career profile, it freezes up the loading icon stops going round in the bottom right hand corner and then when i open task manager i find its not responding so i end task open nfs shift on desktop again and when i finish a race EXACTLY the same thing happens

BUT

ive got a big problem now since thats happened i cant even open up the game, the splash screen logo appears reading need for speed shift the bottom load bar reaches the end and the screen turns blank after that nothing i left it for more than 10sec still nothing blank, so i uninstalled the program in the programs features in control panel after that ive deleted the folder in program files, installed it again and same happens loads the splash screen finishes loading and after that screen is blank

any help?!?!???

also i updated my vid card driver, doesnt help atall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom