NFS MW toward the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Running

Daemon Poster
hey im at the very end of NFS MW where i finally got that so awesome bmw back so like theres around 4532423 cops chasing after me. and i can't seem to get away, i even get away from all of them but the meter at the bottom never gets to evade for some reason. anyone know how to beat this??

Just cruise around for about 5 minutes and whats-her-face will call you and just follow your GPS to a road that takes you over the river.

I don't know wether Juice Daddy's hint will work but go to the bus station and go inside and up the ramp and out onto the "platform" and just stay there. The cops are underneath you but hardly ever come up the ramp but if they do just drive off the end and hit the car reset button before you hit the ground and you will appear back on the ramp and cop will have crashed to the ground. I used this hint to get my bounty up and I'm on black list number 3 at the moment.

Metr01973 said:
I don't know wether Juice Daddy's hint will work but go to the bus station and go inside and up the ramp and out onto the "platform" and just stay there. The cops are underneath you but hardly ever come up the ramp but if they do just drive off the end and hit the car reset button before you hit the ground and you will appear back on the ramp and cop will have crashed to the ground. I used this hint to get my bounty up and I'm on black list number 3 at the moment.

That won't work becuase with the last pursuit, the evade bar will never actually get to evade. Like i siad, all you can do is cruise around for 5 minutes untill mia calls you and than just follow the GPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom