NFS Most Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyville

Solid State Member
I have been hooked on to NFS Most Wanted ever since I loaded it on my PC. This is one of the best buys I have made in a long time. Actually I remember spending long hours running through dozens of reviews before I actually bought it.

The details are just amazing, graphics ROCK! The gameplay is fabulous esp. when u got a girlfriend like Mia (Josie Maran) whose complaining ;)
Then the gameplay is all about working your way up the Black-list but with interesting and kick-*** stuff to do and building reps and bounty.

The cars are neat ranging from Ford Golf GT, Lamborghini Murcielago, Merc SLR, Lamborghini Gallardo, BMW M3 GT, well isn't that drooling already!

You can check good reviews of this one with screenshots on iNods.com and you can make up your mind to buy it. But rest assured, I don't think you will need much coaxing if your are an NFS fan :cool:
69654_rw_nfsmostwanted_full_00194229.jpg

69654_rw_nfsmostwanted_full_00224514.jpg

Snick...I am sorry..didn't quite get you there? I am still wiping my keyboard of my last drool..so must have missed something!

Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Yummy! SPAM!!

how is this spam ?? he is just writing up what he thinks of NFS:MW...that link he provided i havnt clicked on....but he said its just reviews to help make up your mind to by the game...

can you explain why this is spam ?? thanks...

:)

Looks like he registered for the sole purpose of sending us to that website and try to sell a few people on buying the game... Spamish.

Ryan

Avalanch3 said:
how is this spam ?? he is just writing up what he thinks of NFS:MW...that link he provided i havnt clicked on....but he said its just reviews to help make up your mind to by the game...

can you explain why this is spam ?? thanks...

:)

It is spam because he only has 2 posts, and he's talking about a game like a salesman. If someone with a few hundred posts made this thread, I would think otherwise, but only having 2 posts leads me to believe that the only reason he posts is to lure people into whatever the website is. Its a bad scam. people with less than 25 posts are either spammers, or people who have questions-not people who gloat and boast about software and websites.

First of all I would like to answer to all the spam hate group...I appreciate your interest in the anti-spam campaign and I must say I do too. If you are worried that by mentioning a website is spam then I am sorry to hurt your sentiments.

If you take a minute to check the site you will know that it has nothing to sell or offer but just a review search engine and thats all that is. I like the site and I have used it before so I all I did was recommend it to others since it has been helpful to me to find good reviews for products which is a difficult proposition on google since you end up with a number of sites that are actually selling and not reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom