NFS: Most Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMajor

PowerQuest / Opera
Ok, I've been playing NFS: Most Wanted for the first time today.
I got a question about the fire icon wich says "x1" next to it and sometimes "x2". What does it indicate?
And what do yellow boxes mean that surround the mini map?

TheMajor said:
Ok, I've been playing NFS: Most Wanted for the first time today.
I got a question about the fire icon wich says "x1" next to it and sometimes "x2". What does it indicate?
And what do yellow boxes mean that surround the mini map?

The fire icon with "x1" is your heat metre,The higher the number the more aggresive the cop's become,And for the yellow box's do you mean where if you hover over something you get the box? if so that's for the gps system,Just click on the spot and an arrow will pop up and lead you to that spot.

Ok, thanks. And is it just me or is the car handling on this game much harder than in NFSUG 1? Or maybe it's just my car? (Chevy Cobalt SS)

naw, its not the car, or at least i dont it is. i have one of those. handling is pretty good on it at least better than my mazda rx-8.

It's the game. I am now on most wanted ranked 11 and already tried multiple cars, they all drive the same, but I am getting used to it.
I am now driving an RX-8 and I also have a Supra.

Im on blacklist 8 or 7 25% into the game its well good ..got cops after me and i always get away in my porche

Well, I got busted twice. But I have some really long bounty runs.
My RX-8 is at 3x "heat" now so the cops are really agressive.
I want the Corvette, that's all I am playing for, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom