Next Car Game

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Anybody that's a fan of the oldschool FlatOut games should check this out. It's made by the same people, and it brings oldschool arcade car destruction games into 2013.

The graphics are good, the handling is good, and the demolition tech is most impressive. It's just released the first alpha/preview of it, theres two cars, a gravel race track, a tarmac race track, and a demolition derby arena which I recorded below.

There are a crap load of particle effects and car parts flying everywhere, and they stay down for the whole race. After a couple of minutes there is just car scrap all over the place as you can see. Highly recommend it.

Bugbear Entertainment presents Next Car Game | Join us in creating the ultimate full contact motorsport!

Be sure to watch in 1080P fullscreen.
Next Car Game - Demolition Derby gameplay max settings - YouTube

Yea I've been waiting on this game to release in full to replace Flatout as a LAN game. Just hope they have LAN play built in.

Yeah, I downloaded the very first preview version which was before even Alpha. Even at that stage it was surprisingly very good, didn't feel like an alpha at all in terms of graphics/handling and performance.

Back
Top Bottom