Newer PC Games, and Up coming Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
I've found myself left with only a couple games, that I have yet to finish. So, I'll be in the market for a few new games. I'm definitely going get DiRT 2, Modern Warfare 2 (?), and Star Wars : The Force Unleashed (Ultimate Sith Edition)(?). I'm into most games, so if there are any you're looking forward to, or like so far, let me know! I'll probably be upgrading my CPU and GPU. The CPU will consist of either a Phenom II X3 720 or Athlon II X4 620. For the GPU either a HIS 4870 (HIS due to integrated HDMI), a Galaxy GTX 260 (Core 216), or a 5770 (Not as good as the 4870 most of the time, but new drivers to come may end up ridding that fact, and has Direct X11 support).

The best recent rts game is Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2, so get that. When starcraft 2 comes, nail that one.

I'm gonna get Borderlands around Christmas time. It looks sweet.

You might want to look at Operation Flashpoint 2, but it doesn't seem to have a normal fps multiplayer experience.

Dragon Age Origins should be a good rpg when it comes out.

If you like mmo's, I'm always a fan of Lord of the Rings Online. There is a subscription fee though of course. If you aren't a lotr fan though, you might want to consider WoW or Aion.

i'm still on mirrors edge at the moment but if i was going to suggest a game it would be need for speed shift

the only other one (and me not being a football fan) would be Pro evo 2010

as for soon to be dragon age, L4D 2 and Mass Effect 2 are comming soon just befor and just after chrismass

Left 4 Dead 2 will be great even though it won't be as unique as the first game was, still worth buying. I still play the first one a fair bit.

Operation Flashpoint 2, Aion, and Dragon Rising are the only ones I would consider. I love racing games, but NFS:Shift was not doing it for me. Never was a fan of Left 4 Dead, but I'll give it a try if any of my buddies pick it up. Never even looked into Mass Effect :)crazy:), nor Warhammer.

Dragon Rising is Operation Flashpoint 2.

So when you say you are into most games, that excludes rts :(.

I've been playing Operation Flashpoint 2 the last couple days...the graphics are really good, and the gameplay is not like a typical FPS, it's pretty fun actually. If you are into real time strategy time games then I would suggest it.

I haven't played ArmA at all, but from what I hear it is pretty difficult and has a steep learning curve. I haven't gotten the hang of OFP2 yet, there are a lot of commands to use...I mean, it's a strategy game, not much else to say. It is fun but hopefully I will get the hang of it soon because if I don't I will drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom