New X2900XT Info - Looks Very Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll buy which ever company has the better card usually... but I cant say im impressed with nvidia's 8800 drivers... but thats just me.

Same, its just funny because in the end, ati wins. They won the most powerfull DX9 Card X1950XTX O/C'd... Im just thinking they'll win the DX10 war aswell... Well i'll have to see how the Nvida 8950GTX Stands Up first, but that cud be a while.

X2900XT barely beats 8800GTX in Crysis

test2.jpg

In 3d mark, 8800GTX kick X2900XT ***
test1.jpg

ATI HD2900XT, 8800GTX'a Karşı: Crysis Demo ve 3DMark06 Testleri

What I big disappointment !!! R600 is 6 months late and it doesn't perform that will !!!

X2900XT barely beats 8800GTX in Crysis

test2.jpg

In 3d mark, 8800GTX kick X2900XT ***
test1.jpg

ATI HD2900XT, 8800GTX'a Karşı: Crysis Demo ve 3DMark06 Testleri

What I big disappointment !!! R600 is 6 months late and it doesn't perform that will !!!

The XT is designed to go against the 8800 GTS not the GTX! But even still, in the dailytech article that is in the thread I posted (link up above) the 2900XT you will see the 2900XT performs just under the GTX in Oblivion.

The XTX is the AMD's flagship card, and so far no benchmarks have come out yet. So the XT beats the GTX in Crysis according to that benchmark, that is pretty amazing. Can't wait to see the XTX.

"8800GTX kick X2900XT ***" --- I think that is more than somewhat of an overstatement, it is barely faster than the XT, and the XT isn't even the GTX's counterpart.

ya...there might be an XTX version that was designed to go against the GTX, that compelety destroys it.. so dont be disappointed yet...lol

If the X2900XTX with the 1GB of ram is the same/lower price of the 8800GTX, me will be very happy :).

Im glad I waited on getting a DX10 video card when i built.

i was hoping there would be more to choose from once a DX10 game actually came out.

I will also go with whatever company that I can get the best deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom