New X2900XT Info - Looks Very Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out goes all that '"2900 is only a tiny but more powerfull bla bla''

I love it when ATI wins.

Hmm, interesting read. I have my doubts as to how much this new AA will matter, but i seriously hope it's not too much better than my GTX. Thattd **** me off royally! Probably gonna happen though, and when it does, bye bye latest computer dependancy, bye bye new products and constant awareness of new technology, Itt'l probably be really beneficial to me infact, screw all this contantly being upto date thing. I'll just get a nice graphics card and leave it for a few years, without always being on a computer forum and overclocking contantly. ill set the thing up and leave it, like old days. let's see how it unfolds eh

Im searously thinking of trading in my 8800 for one.. I've used ATI cards for a while now and was very pleased with them.

It should be interesting when these launch. I've seen a few articles talking about how they've been experimenting with a few new power connectors on the the PCB. I saw one article were they are trying a (6 PIN + 8 PIN) another was trying (3 - 6 PINS) These cards will require 300w+ according to reports. Which is probably the reason why they are trying various power connector solutions.

I love it when ATI wins.

How much longer did it take for this to come out compared to the 8800's?

I'm not trying to be a fan boy here, but every one knew these were going to be better than the 8800's seeing as they came out a long time after they did.

I'll buy which ever company has the better card usually... but I cant say im impressed with nvidia's 8800 drivers... but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom