New Unreal Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

helix2301

In Runtime
Does anyone have a release date for this or any info on this I have been hearing a lot of rumors regarding a new UT?

They changed the name to Unreal Tournament 3. (Although i like the UT2007 more). I think kman is right on the release date.

They changed the name to Unreal Tournament 3. (Although i like the UT2007 more). I think kman is right on the release date.

Agreed. The UT2007 name is much better, as people who dont research these thigns will know its a follow up of UT2004, And UT2007 is such a cooler name.

Release Date:
US: Q2 2007
Europe: June 30, 2007

From Ign. Guessing it would be released somewhere close to the european release?

Agreed. The UT2007 name is much better, as people who dont research these thigns will know its a follow up of UT2004, And UT2007 is such a cooler name.

Plus, it is the fourth UT, not the third. UTGOTY, UT2k3, UT2k4. Though, i understand they went with 3 to "celebrate" the Unreal Engine 3.

Also, from the Wiki:

It's named Unreal Tournament 3 because there are three series: the first series is UT and UT: Game of the Year, the second series is UT2003 and UT2004 and Unreal Tournament 3 is the first of the third series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom