New Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
lame...I hate this whole 'lets go to shiney and round buttons' trend...started with those damn macintoshes, then winXP had to do it, then I swear everything after that started that kind of look....CRAP I TELL YA

I dont like it...the old one was simple and intuitive. Looks like they are trying to make Steam into more than it is.

Steam 3 looks so bad, lags up my PC and after the update I get bad bad server list.

I think this is rather impressive and its layout is nice I dont know what your tlaking about.

I totally agree, this new steam SUCKS. I mean, they should be focusing on getting rid of all of the bugs and problems with the program, not changing the look. I prefer the old, clean and crisp style of Steam.

Yeah it looks like an excuse to make a billboard for Valve...now every time I open up steam I get "DOD SOURCE ONLY 19.95!!" and crap like that blasted in my face

gaara said:
Yeah it looks like an excuse to make a billboard for Valve...now every time I open up steam I get "DOD SOURCE ONLY 19.95!!" and crap like that blasted in my face

You CAN turn it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom