New STALKER Pics and movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, I dont see that game running on anyones computer at this time.. Dam that looks great... So spooky too =(

diabloII said:
can't be as unstable as adelphia cable

btw, what connection are you on chris? i joined your cs:s server once (before you had the memory errors i think) and even though i'm on the other side of north america from you, i didn't lag

#1: I cant belive you were on their, I thought you are not on my AIM \ MSN

#2: It was on a friends cable, it's fast late at night. It was a lan party \4

And I am on Bell Sympatico DSL 3 \ 640, usually runs 2.6 \ 650

It appears that one router their routing thru had gone out, and now it seems like their's problems at the CO

The downtime I have had today is more than the last 4 years combined.

It was lagging so bad in the movie, im guessing they've recorded it from gameplay.. =/

edit ---

IF u search F.E.A.R. on gametrailers, they have 3 movies!!! WOW

I just got through watching this video again and *sigh* This may be the game that makes me finally move up to the 6800 GT....because I definately want to be able to play this in all its glory.

don't you mean Dx9.0c? 9.1 doesn't exist yet
No I mean 9.1, click the damn link and read what the video title says

Direct X 9.1
This video will wow you by its visuals alone

This game looks so ridiculouls intensive I don't see my computer running it with AA with maxed out details. (mind you by that time I'll have a venice and hoping to be running 2.8GHz with that and approx 275MHz for my RAM and my 6800GT OC'd well beyond Ultra specs)

But hell I don't know that might be a wrong speculation because they are able to make amazing graphics while keeping it playable these days, but no doubt R520 and G70 will make nice work of that and FEAR

I didn't even bother with the movie link because i'm on friggin AOL dial-up, meaning anything over 8MB is an overnight download.

it's not a link to the straight movie anyway, you could have looked just to see the title

Zap - 1 word? I see 5 :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom