New MMO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
I really am looking for a new MMORPG...preferably that I do not have to pay monthly for.

I have Guild Wars with almost 200 hours of gameplay on it, and I hear they are updating sometime this year but not yet.

World Of Warcraft looks awesome and fun...but $30 for 2 months is a bloody rip.

I have also looked into Warhammer 40k, awesome game by the demo even though it is a RTS game.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Ive actually been thinking about getting WoW more now.

Can anyone vouch for how go it is/isnt?

Heyyo,

I hear wow is a big n00b-fest for azeroth. Everyone's human, so the orc population's small. So it sounds pretty unbalanced to me.

Anarchy Online did have a thing for it free for a year. I think that's over though. Planetside is a FPS mmo, I heard it's good.

I have also looked into planetside...but no one plays it. Gamespot didn't like it a whole lot and from I see very few people even pay attention to it.

Horde population is smaller than alliance, true, but that doesn't make any real impact on the game world. I think WoW is one of the best games I've ever played and I'd encourage you to give it a try. If you have a buddy who plays, you can borrow his discs and use a different cd key that he has to get 10 days free if you want to try it out without buying it.

welp, i just watched a review on WoW...

If I don't find anything better in the mean time, I think I'll go with that.

Also I know there are 2 month subscriptions but are there any 1 month subscriptions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom