new games

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenNcheese

In Runtime
has anyone else noticed that there has been a trough in terms of games being released lately? i look on a certain website to read reviews every now and then and lately 4 new things have come out and 2 i have never even heard of kiddies games.

what games are comming up in the future that are supposed to be relatively big/ppl are excited about (apart from dreaming about stalker and duke nukem)?

well ever since valve banned my steam account because i supposedly was using a CD key from the internet im not looking forward to that.

i wouldnt be looking forward to it anyway, never was a HL2 fan.

E3 was last week, thats why theres tons of new games announced.

Ones I like are:

Mage knight apocalypse
Bioshock
ff 13
gothic 3
the game with vincent from ff7

Anyone check out condemned yet? Supposed to be from the makers of FEAR but the game stresses using weapons from your environment and doesn't give you very many bullets and guns apparently.

Heroes of Might and Magic V is coming out tommorow.
try the demo before you buy it, it didn't impress me

Hitman: Bloodmoney is supposed to be coming out next week.
demo should be available today or tommorow

Nubius said:
Anyone check out condemned yet? Supposed to be from the makers of FEAR but the game stresses using weapons from your environment and doesn't give you very many bullets and guns apparently.

I've played it and it's good. There is guns in it but it concentrates on melee attacks. There is no ammo pickups at all so when you find a gun what bullets are in it, that's it! You can pull pipes off walls or doors off lockers etc and use them as weapons. It's one of the very few games that really frightened me. Well worth buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom