New Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilop

Solid State Member
I've just been given a ?30 voucher for HMV and I want a new game, but not sure what to get. There is football manager 2008, but as I bought 2007, I'll get a cracked version of that as I doubt they've changed much. I probably want to get some sort of strategy game. C&C games are ok, but I want something a bit different to that. I've got Medieval2 total war and like that type of game. My system (as of tonight) will be a 7950GT, E6750 chip, 2 gb DDR2 running XP, so I can't run anything that's Vista/DX10 only. Any recommendations?

The total war games are unique in that they mix turn-based in real-time strategy. No other series I know of does this. Rome: Total war was a lot of fun. Compared to Medieval 2, the graphics won't be as good, however the game itself is awesome.

If you want something else other than a Total War game, Age of Empires 3 is really good and they just came out with a new expansion. If you like turn based strategy better, consider Civ 4.

get the expantion for total war, which is medieval 2 war cheifs, i love m2tw im also amazign at it lol, you end up going on huge conquests, and get short of cash fror teh arm ysizes you need tho, as you need to capture more citys, and as you move yoru army out enemy army's move in, its a very hard game, but ive gotten so good at the batle i can take out an enemy army of 1500 with one of my armys of 1000 and only loose like 150 men. i sugest war cheifs.

The total war games are kind of like chess, in that you really need to be a really good strategist if you want to win. AMD gt Player, you must be like Hannibal or something if what you say is true, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom