New Crysis 2 video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never really into Crysis1. I tried and played about 5-6 hours (got my money worth as I only payed $5) so I will be waiting for a PC demo.

half the fun of crysis was to maximize your overclock to squeeze out those extra 10/5 frames per second.

crysis warhead was much more fun then crysis ever was, and i have a feeling they will be leaning more towards a more fast paced warhead style of gameplay. the xbox 360 version so far looks preaty **** good, not far behind from the original crysis imo. Id be very pleased to see the game run better then crysis 1 considering i can run it decently on my laptop, it would be cool to do so with crysis 2. i will probably end up grabbing it on 360 or ps3.

I don't have it, but I have seen it. Killzone is good. But IMO side by side. Rage blows it out of the water. Not just through videos, but the actual game.

idk man, if you say it "blows it out of the water", then I can't trust your opinion whatsoever haha.

Do you have killzone 3? or have you just seen videos. I had to make sure that they were actually playing Rage and it wasn't just a video. Maybe it doesn't "Blow it out of the water" but IMO it is better.. But back on topic, Crysis 2 isn't the best looking game on console.. Either way, whether you trust my opinion or not, I have seen them both played in person. (Rage and Killzone 3).

We will not be able to tell which is better, until all 3 are released and compared on the same television. So done with this argument as you can't change someones opinion without the cold hard facts.

Will Crysis 2 run at 60fps on console?

I think Killzone 3 will and I know Rage will.

Killzone 3 looks exactly the same as killzone 2 which I have.

I downloaded the Crysis 2 MP demo on the Xbox 360. Pretty fun. Seems a bit laggy though. That or made to have ******** in it. :p "WTF! HE JUST KILLED ME WITH A MELEE WHEN HE MISSED BY TWENTY FEET!"

yerfdog1935 on Xbox LIVE if you were wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom