New Crysis 2 video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never really into Crysis1. I tried and played about 5-6 hours (got my money worth as I only payed $5) so I will be waiting for a PC demo.

I loved Crysis for it's ridiculous system requirements and how much OCing it took to play on high in the 939 days. I hope Crysis 2 is just as much as a challenge as the first. Hate the actual game though =/

Yeah, I don't think it's going to be anymore demanding, less demanding probably. There is going to be a pc multiplayer demo though, so that's good.

Even if they don't have a demo I'm still picking it up on launch day. The original was one of the best fps ever released and all of the videos i have seen of Crysis 2 look equally awesome. I just hope I don't need a second 6850 to run it.

This game runs on consoles. Cards from three years ago are better than what is in consoles...

Yeah, shouldn't need a GPU upgrade... Supposed to look better and run on lesser hardware then the original. Maybe some optimization was done? lol

Google Cryengine 3, read up on the engine, then realize those statements shouldn't be true or else all their talk is BS. Real time PC to console optimization on demand should mean that us PC users could get top notch graphics and without work devs could launch on console. The engine is supposed to do all the work in real time without much reprogramming on graphics. At least, that is what you're supposed to believe. If it is indeed true then we should be hammered like we where with Crysis 1.

BTw, downloading 360 demo now. Will get PC demo later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom