New bf2 exploit at wake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sometimes happens to me when like im driving around and i can go through walls :freak: . But it also happens to me when i get blown up by a tank or artillery :confused:

Not in BF2 but in the HL lost coast demo. I got over the other side of the water and in to the town there shelling with head crab cannisters and it looks exactly like that. I kept running in to invisible walls and getting stuck but it was worth it to see how they build levels etc.

lol i was alive though i could swim outside the carrier and go fly in a plane if i wanted. Have you actually gotten where i was or did i find a new exploit?

thats not an exploit, thats just a glitch. u cant shoot ppl or anything, just walk around. An exploit is: Usage of any flaw in the game engine to your advantage. With bf2 u cant shoot anyone u cant fly thru glitchs like that. just walk around pretty much it.

I remember in soldier of fortune 2 there was this stack of 3 barrels. You were able to crouch then jump into the third top barrel and hide in there. People couldn't see you and you could shoot out. That exploit was eventually fixed though

SOCOM 2 on PS2 was filled with those glitches. I used to spend a lot of time in GNK rooms. "Glitch No Kill". Just fooling around and having fun.

What about that glitch where you could go ontop of the building near teh train accident, and hide inside the top door thingy and shoot outside of it, but people couldnt see you/ shoot you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom