NEW AOE III Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace_Hope

Beta member
Hello Everyone,

I am proud to present the newest site for the AOE3 Community.

www.AOE3Paradise.com

It is a forum based site where all future AOE3 Gamers can talk about the upcoming game.

It has a section for all of your discussions. It will be growing rapidly in the coming days and we will be getting more and more features as it progresses.

We currently need help getting some posts and topics going over there.

Please take some time to reply to some posts, and start new topics. It would really help everyone, and the community will grow to be a stronger place.

We look forward to helping everyone out with recorded games, news, ratings, clan standing, sig tags, and more once aoe3 is released.

The site has been up now for about 2 days, and is going great. Your continued help is appreciated.

Thanks for your helping.

Keep up to date on the site as we will be running promotions soon for posting and recruiting.

ENJOY :)

~Peace_Hope

www.AOE3Paradise.com

In some strange way...this feels almost like spam...kinda "iffy" since it's his (or her) first post and it's advertising his (or her) new site...either way, it looks pretty cool and I will definately get involved after the release of AOEIII.-

::-Chase-::

Yeah I have a problem starting up the game. It will start up, but after the two movies it says msxl 4.0 isn't installed right. I looked up how to fix this problem and went through the steps and attempted to finish the installation, but then another message appears. It says
An error has occurred durring the installation of assenbly 'Microsoft MSXML.2,publicKey Token="6bd6b9abf 345378f",version="4.1.0.0", type="win32", processorArchitechture="x86"'. Please refer to help and support for more information. HRESULT.0X80070002.
But I don't see anything inhelp and support that mentions that sort of message. Can anyone make sense of this babble because I am at wit's end here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom