Neverwinter question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Threepwood

Daemon Poster
I have the DVD version of NWN that comes wwith the 2 expansion packs. I tried it a year ago but got frustrated cause I kept dieing but I think I'm gonna give it another shot soon. My question is can you equip henchment? I seem to remember not being able to but my friend claims you can.

Good game, i finished it various years ago the original and the 1st expansion, but i never finished the 2 (hordes of underdark) .
(got frustated with something that happend in the first couple minutes of the story line.

Anyway if i remember correct in the orginal game you can't change almost anything of the henchie but in the 1st expansion they fix that but you can't change all (IF I REMEMBER CORRECT)
I remember that you can enter to his inventory and store things there e.c.t but i'm not very sure if you can change his weapon e.c.t unless its the same that is using but better (example axe +1 for a axe +2)

You should start playing the game right NOW :p
After you finish reading this!

NWN is the best RPG ever. I am going through it again right now. I am not sure with the henchmen. i will look into it tonight and get back to you. although everytime i havetried to access a henchmens inventory i was denied. ill see what i can work out.

what characater class are you going to use?

Probably sorcer, I found it fun being able to whip spells out really fast without the book crap. Being a warrior is ok, but not in that style of game because then combat is mostly passive. Being a sorcerer makes it fun.

well i checked my game, i believe it depends on who you have for a follower. you cant access Tomi's (the thief) inventory but i beleive you can access some of the others.
secondly all the classes are fun to play, it just depends on what you like to do. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom