Never settle forever pain

danhodge

In Runtime
So a bit over a month ago, I got my graphics card, and it had the never settle bundle with it (where you could choose 2 games for silver reward, out of a list, etc), and I... Was an idiot with the Far Cry 3 key.

Basically, I thought it worked like a Steam key (its for Uplay) but now I hear its actually a key that you enter while you are buying it in the store.
So I went back to enter it in, to find that I can't get my key on the website. The page loads, but the actual keys don't, and the 'email me my keys' link wont work either.

If you had one of these bundles too, could you check if its working on your end? This link will take you to the home page, where you just need to log in and 'Show my redeemed keys'. The links address is where it messes up for me:

http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/showGameKeys

This screenshot shows you what happens for me, and my extensions, in case they are breaking anything (adblock is turned off, still wont work).

5dtml4.png

I have tried updating Java, I even tried it in Internet Explorer, and nothing. Anyone know what on earth is killing it?

Thanks a lot,
Danny

P.S. The key in the screenshot is what I got with my card. It can't be used now, so there isn't a problem with me putting it on here :)

Back
Top Bottom