Need yet another RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Threepwood

Daemon Poster
OK well I just beat vampire the masquerade bloodlines and im on the hunt for a new RPG. Can anyone suggest an RPG thats fun and not turn based? I like to have 2 games on the go so right now I'm playing crono trigger (though the turn based stuff annoys me). Id prefer a PC game but uh.. I can get games for snes, ps1, n64 aswell.

how about a mmorpg and its even free altho it can get a little boring but it well last you until u find a nother game. its called Martial Heroes 2.0 and u search it on google and find a site to dl it form or u can go to download.com and you can dl it by there. it is acually a rather good game due to the admins keep the game clean so all those hackers/scammers are out the game.

I've advocated for this N64 game, Ogre battle: Person of lordly calliber(rpg, war type). As for PC, Gothic 2( real time battles,gothic 3 coming up soon); psx must have more than 50 enjoyable rpgs, azure dreams is unique(like a dungeon crawler), saga frontier I find just simply fun(battles are turn based, but the advancement system is not level based).

Gothic 2, Fable, Quest for Glory 5 (if you can find a copy that is), the previous Vampires game (Redemption i think), Divine Divinity/Beyond Divinity

Alright thanks, well for now I found a game I really like, chronicles of rid****. Ive beat fable, and have tried a few of the others mentioned that I didnt like (guildwars, morrowind, kotor). Ill give gothic 2 a shot after rid****, and maybe the previous vampire game, after that Ill do some ps1/n64 games I guess. Its so much better playing them at 1280 resolution with AA on.

As a side question, my facorite rpg ever was fallout 2 (yes turn based, but not boring turn based like a final fantasy, plus adult themed without some ridiculous magical fairy storyline) has anyone heard anything about fallout 3's status? A while ago it was cancelled, then uncancelled then cancelled again. What's happening with it, will it ever see the light of day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom