Need For Speed Most Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Normal edition to black

wormyx said:
Good Evening

Can i change my normal nfs-most wanted to black edition with any patch.?If there is where could i get them..Thanx

nah u cant...you need to get the black version or else you stick to the normal one :)

NFS Most Wanted doesn't have the need for a highend system like the latest FPS shooters like bf2 or FEAR which are awesome games might I add. On the demo I can run full settings with an

Althon 64 3700+ San Diego
1GB OCZ gold ram(dual Channel 400mhz)
Gforce 6600 GT

I don't see you running the full settings on 512. I think that 1GB is the minimum for any gaming system these days.

I just ordered this game and I can't wait to play. I totally exhausted the demo.

I use a racing wheel not some dumb controller. If that is out of your range I would stick with a PS2 style contoller. After all I've lived though Gran Turismo with it.

If you want a Simulator then get GT4 for the ps2. I just like to change it up a bit. I like making chaos, and that makes this game fun.

Peace,
Tom

BTW, my wheel is an AVB wheel and it happens to be an older one. I was wondering If the newer ones have a better feel or should I just stick with my old one.

95_GSX said:
i know this has come up a couple of times in this thread but i am still a newb on my systems limits, could i run NFSMWB on Full settings with my current set up without lag? or do i need to upgrade with another stick of 512? thanks.

yea, u need 1gb min for full settings, but u could get by for a while with 512....also, ppl, get the black edition if it is close to the same price as the regular, u get some nice cars that u dont hafta win the game to unlock AND U GET A CAMARO SS :p :D

high graphics setting doesn't depend on RAM, it just need high end graphics card.
i have 1GB of memory but i can't run nfsMW on high setting because i don't have a high end video card.

high ram just decrease loading time for games, but it doesn't make u play the game on high setting

It depends in some games. You can have 2 graphics cards but if you have 512 MB ram you ain't running games like Bf2 at highest settings. I've seen major improvements when I upgraded from 512 to 1.5 GB ram in bf2.

well maybe in january i can afford to get another stick of 512, or would i be better off getting a 1024? i am 95% sure that the ram i am currently running isnt dual channel, so i probably will stay with it. let me know what you think. thanks.

i think this game is quite a big let down. it is basically a worse version of underground 2 but with police added. they have taken the whole tuner car aspect out by adding cars like the beamer, the murcielago, the dodge etc. what happened to cars like the skyline?

also the modding aspect has been dumbed down. there is a lack of visual aspects. what happened to neons and spinners. and also inividual sideskirts, and front and back bits.

also hte whole thing that the last visual upgrade for each car is the best looking. yeah ok it gives incentive to play throught the game but it means that each car of the same type will look the same except for colours. (this is a complaint about the whole series rather than MW in particular)

also they took out drift racing - whats up with that. drift was an awesome racing type. i understand taking out street x because that was pointless, but drift - come on.

the save function has detracted from the police pursuits. if u get busted u can just go back and load the game. it should just have the continue career option. it adds a risk to the race.

again this is a complaint about the whole series, but losing a race should cost you in some way insetead of just going restart. u should be able to practice the track before to get used to it and then if u lose it costs you a certain amount of money.

anyway that is just my point of view.

i agree that they definetly shouldnt have cut out the drift..that was the thing i was always into in NFSU1...street x was just crappy..im glad that has gone...you say what happen to cars like the skyline..i was wondering the same thing...why have they got a stupid supra and no skyline...spinners and neons didnt really bother me but the styling of the bodykits sure did..they should bring back the style of NFSU1 with cops...i do like how you have to do the challenges though...they are pretty fun :) escaping the cops is fun also...but i do miss the drifting :(

is there any point to the challenges other than just something to do. i dont mean this in a bad way - i actually like them - just wonderin if doing them unlocks anything special (parts etc) or if they are just there to prolong the life of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom