Need some time-wasting games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldIndustries

Daemon Poster
Going away on vacation this Monday, gonna be a full day of driving. I need some time wasting games that will run on my laptop specs in my signature. I know it's not the best laptop, but with $10K (and growing) college debts, it's all I could afford...

I already tried Diablo II, but it would not run due to incompatibilities with Vista... Name some other good games that are likely to run on Vista.

My wife has a hard drive full of them. Basically anything from BigFish et al.

Diner Dash (1, 2,...), Farm Frenzy 1&2, Insaniquarium, Chicktionary... there are all kind of them.

if you have the net, typeracer.com is a good place to go, if not, get one of those 1001 in one games, you'll never quit lol. ummm, big game hunter, actually, any of the cheap games from walleyworld that say vista compatable. just research a game if you aren't completely sure

Pinball :rolleyes:

A lot of older games are more interesting and addivictive or whatever than you would think. I recommend a bit of worms :D

No Emulators! other wise, a fun time sink is simcity, your laptop can play simcity 3 with no hichups, diablo 1, starcraft, warcraft 3,(may have to turn down some grafix).

Titan Quest is pretty diabloesque and should run ok... As should dungeon seige.

Otherwise, like it was mentioned before, go in the bargain section of one of your local tech shops, and you can probably find a X in 1 game pack, and atleast one of those should work for you. =)

Uhm, yeh, like preacher said. with a few mods Oblivion is a very very scalable game (Heck you can make it look liek crap if ur pc is that bad) and it's pretty easy to get lost into for 10 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom