Need some MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigwest

Solid State Member
:D Hello,

If you guys know some free or not expensif MMORPG i would be happy if you link me the download link so i can play a new one(plz in 3D :D ) and i played Knight online, linage ,WoW :D and GW so if you guys gut some others that would be fun :cool:

Thanks, check me on RDS maybe some day you will see me play football XD

im enjoying RF onlien right now its completely free to download and play.
it worcks with micro transactions, so if there is soemthing you want but cant get you can buy it.

Cabal online is one Im currently playing also the level system so far isnt to grinding compared to the likes of silkroad online.

there are a few: (these all use the microtransaction system so no subscription they are all free):

corum online (graphics are outdated I have not tried this one yet)

cabal online (I play this one currently, its fun, nice sci fi graphics and not too grinding so far but im only level 19)

silkroad online (I played this for 200+ hours its addictive but so hard to find a server these days its always full, its very grinding though.....)

eudemons (I didnt like this the HUD is over crowded,quests are boring but also confusing when you first start)

navyfield (strategy online game, you pick a navy ship from 1 of 4 countrys buy weapons ,upgrades etc)

Airrivals (formally known as space cowboy, this game involves you flying around or using a land vehicle completing missions its not half bad and something different)

hmmm i cant make a account of cabal online because im not in Europe:( ...any one can make me a account plz because this game look nice and i wanna try it...i got the game btw :)

thanks...:D

I used to play Cabal too, its pretty fun, played the US Open Beta a couple of months back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom