Need a new MMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiDrIoT69

In Runtime
Ive played almost all the MMO's. The last one i played was SWG which i quit around 5 months ago. Anyways, i miss the whole feeling of being in a big guild/clan and going and doing PvP/PvE raids. Im not sure what MMO i should start.

Ive been thinking Lineage 2, but sounds wierd to me. Ive been thinking MxO because i love the Matrix and that game was fun. Ive also been thinking WoW, but i cant make my decision.

Any ideas?

No not lineage 2. It takes forever to level up and the community is gradually dying because of the new mmos out there now.

lineage 2's graphics sucks comparing to guild wars

i'd say get guild wars , not mmorpg but still a fun mmo

If you're into starting Guilds and playing PvP/PvE alot, Guildwars is your game, the PvE allow for alot of playing. You can have 4 Chars per account. No monthly if thats a factor. You can have character that can play both PvP and PvE, or you can start a PvP only char that automatticaly starts you off at Max Level.

The PvP is great.

I would recommend WoW or Guild Wars. Ive been playing WoW for about 9 months now and it just doesnt get boring.

I tried Guild Wars also and I thought that was great as well, however I prefer WoW

Yeah i have GW, and WoW. GW is ok, but it doesnt give me that MMO feeling. I might start up WoW again. Im debating between WoW and MxO

CITY OF VILLIANS!!!!!!!

KiDrIoT69 said:
Im debating between WoW and MxO
Don't bother with MxO. If you thought the Star War Galaxies Servers were small with it's 15km x 15km per planet... the MxO servers are much smaller.

Well i hate CoH and CoV, dont like that style. Played CoH since launch and i dont like it.

MxO mainly interestes me from beta cuz of the Matrix Franchise, i dont care about world size really. If i cared about it, i would go play WoW or EQ.

From what i played in MxO, there was WAY more content and the worlds seemed bigger because of more detail in MxO. SWG has there bs NGE upgrade so i will never play that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom