Need a new game for my comp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartech

In Runtime
Hi, I need a new game with gooood gameplay, and one that will run gooood on my comp (see in specs, pay atention on CPU), I played Diablo 1,2; Starcraft; Warcraft 3; Half Life (also Blue Shift, Opposing Force), Hitman 2; NFS Underground 1 (little crap on my PC), Heroes 3 and more. These all are great games, but I played them a lot, finishing some of them several times, so I just want something new, interesting, but something that my comp can handle.

Thanks for your suggestions :)

You've no doubt already played the Quake series, but they'd be my first choice for that comp.

Otherwise you could try out Allied Assault, Hidden and Dangerous 1 & 2 (the first one's freeware now btw)... And if all else fails you could always grab some emulators and play some old school classics :) .

Ok, I don't heard about Hidden and Dangerous, But I'll try to find it.
Few days before I tryed Silent Hill 3, and Resident Evil, but it's quiet ugly graffics making these games not so attractive, maby you have any ideas about lil' bit newer "scary" (fps preffered) game?

Quake 3 Arena!! its now only $10 i think, and there are so many people online. Its so addicting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom