Need a new game

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWS

In Runtime
I was wondering what my next FPS game should be.

I have finished Republic Comandos and FEAR. I was playing HL2 but steam messed up my system so I decided to boycott all steam games from now on.

I was thinking of Far Cry or the new Ghost Recon: Advanced War Fighter, or BF2

For now I will only be playing single player mode as I do not have high speed connection right now. Any other game recommendations?

Well, if your only interested in single player, dont get BF2. Its purely multiplayer. Both Far Cry and GRAW are supposed to be really good. Even though its not an FPS, id recommend Oblivion

Oblivion is the sequel to morrowind, its not really like diablo at all except for the fact that they are both RPGs.

It's one of the best games ever produce, if you're even close to being a fan of rpg's you'll like this one.

RPG's are long repetative and boreing...

I am going to get godfather, so I will post weather it is any good... (is it an fps?)

if you are into raceing games, get NFSMW (even if you are not into raceing games this one is great)

Godfather isn't a fps, it's third person. It's a really good game but if you didn't like the GTA series I would leave it alone and go for Far Cry. I've been playing the Godfather for about 40 hours and I'm only about half way through but nearly all of the stroy missions are done. The rest of the game is about taking over NYC and becoming don. You extort bussinesses and such until all of the "rackets" etc are under Corleone control. It's good fun though and worth every penny I paid for it.

If you like straight up FPS go for DOOM3....older game but alot of fun and will scare the crap out of ya...

For newer games go with COD2. Amazing gameplay and graphics.

I am playing Farcry and i rate it 7/10. Not overly impressed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom